Home

Monday, March 26, 2018

How native English speaking ask each other about their hobbies are?

Native English speaker almost never use the word hobby to ask about someone’s hobbies.

The common question from textbook about asking hobbies is “do you have any hobbies?” or “what are your hobbies?”

This is question about how to ask hobbies.

  • What do you do for fun?

  • What do you do in your spare time?


We can answer by answer

I like to watch film or I like watching film.

I like to play golf or I like playing golf.

I really like watching film. I kind of like playing golf.

If you don’t have any special hobbies, you can say I like spending time with my friends, and stuff like that.

Sumber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtEixjKMPfM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Media mengajar menggunakan communication web 2.0

 Media mengajar menggunakan Communication web 2.0 Sekarang kita hidup di jalan AI dan zaman dimana teknologi membantu pekerjaan kita. Murid ...