Home

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Calmness and recovery

Hi,
Assalamualaikum
My muslim brothers and sisters.
Today, I'm going to tell you about the second priority of prayer after  the obligatory prayer (pray five times a day)  is Tahajud.
Tahajud means that you pray in the middle of night. You have to sleep before you pray tahajud. Allah the Almighty explain it in surat Al-muzammil. You can recite it and also read the interpretation of that surat.
There are a lot of sweetness that you can get from tahajud prayer.
There are two of my experience that i get from tahajud which i will give it to you.
I feel calm. Yes.  I feel calm.  After a lot work that i have done, after i throught the day with a lot of activity. I feel that tahajud make me calm.  Make my soul alive, my soul had never been as calm as like this feeling.
You so muslim brothers and sisters, you have to try this. You have to feel this calmness
 Which you will not find in other things in this world. Believe to Allah. It's real.  I who feel this,  i really suggested you to fell this calmness.  You will not never dissapointed with my advice.  Because i who have feel this,  i hope you also will feel what i feel.  Calmness.
Next,  i had ever got sick,  it is like astma,  but the astma just will start to get sick,  so actually,  it is like symptoms which indicate that my astma will relapse. Then i got up in the middle of night,  maybe around 2 o'clock. I take a wudhu and pray tahajud and i ask to Allah to cure my atsma. And after that i sleep again then i get up to pray subuh. Then i was feel good at that time. So,  Tahajud is like a medicine which can cure your body. That is my second experience.




Actually,  for some people,    It is maybe hard and easy for some people to get up in the middle of night and pray tahajud.  For the solution i ask you to ask help to Allah so that you can get up in the middle of night to pray tahajud,  after that you have to have a great intention or motive to get up to pray tahajud. But if you still can't get up and pray tahajud.  Maybe the next tips that i will give to youcan help you to wake up and get up.  So see you in my next tips.  Bye bye for now
Wassalamualaikum

2 comments:

Media mengajar menggunakan communication web 2.0

 Media mengajar menggunakan Communication web 2.0 Sekarang kita hidup di jalan AI dan zaman dimana teknologi membantu pekerjaan kita. Murid ...