Home

Monday, March 26, 2018

How is the different between“what are you doing?” and “what do you do?” ?

A: What are you doing? (This question means what are you doing right now on this minute or right now)

B: I’m watching movie

A: What do you do? (This question means what do you do for living or what is your job)

B: I’m a teacher.

And you can mention the place of you working at.

I work at a hospital. I work at a law firm.

If you work for big company, you can say

I work for the BBC.

We can make positive comment about his/her job. Such us:

  • How interesting!

  • That must be exciting

  • Oh, Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Media mengajar menggunakan communication web 2.0

 Media mengajar menggunakan Communication web 2.0 Sekarang kita hidup di jalan AI dan zaman dimana teknologi membantu pekerjaan kita. Murid ...