Home

Monday, September 28, 2020

contoh Deskcriptive text

Quran is my favorite friends

(Identification)

Quran is my favorite thing because It's my holy Quran in Islam. I always bring it in my bag everywhere I go. Yet, I am not bring it when I go to the toilet. I also read it everyday.

(Description)  

Al-Quran is the word of Allah (kalamu Allah) as revealed to his prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in Arabic language. There is 30 chapters, 114 letters and 6236 verses. It is started by Al-Fatihah and ended by An-Nass. The entire Quran with its verses, suras and words is the actual words of the Almighty Allah, and not the speech of any one of mankind, jinn or angels. The Angel of revelation - Gabriel or Jibril (PBUH), only heard it from Allah and descended with the Qur'an to the Messenger of Allah Muhammad (PBUH).


1 comment:

  1. ayo segera bergabung dengan kami hanya dengan minimal deposit 20.000
    dapatkan bonus rollingan dana refferal ditunggu apa lagi
    segera bergabung dengan kami di i*o*n*n*q*q

    ReplyDelete

Media mengajar menggunakan communication web 2.0

 Media mengajar menggunakan Communication web 2.0 Sekarang kita hidup di jalan AI dan zaman dimana teknologi membantu pekerjaan kita. Murid ...